Doodle435

We talk about anything!!! Wooooohhhoooooo!!!!!

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us

Hoops and Yoyo: Car Talk

"Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" "Are we there yet?" "Are we there yet?" " Where are we? Where are we? Where are we?"

Hoops & Yoyo Quote: COOKIES!!!

"I like looking at them, eating them, chewing them, and digesting them. It's the whole food cycle.(hahaha) I won't go farther than that!(hahaha)"
Thursday, June 18, 2009

Good Bye!!!

Posted by Doodle

HAHAAA!!! Daniel is leaving the School!!! He won't be back! But I will probably see him again... His Little Sister and Brother Go to the School by My school so I will probably see him sometimes.... Grrrr..... He is txting me right now, and asking me what I am doing, I told him I'm on Blogspot, but he apparently didnt know what it was, so I told Him it is a "BLOG"... and He said how stupid he was, so yay! he's stupid!!! BLOGspot Dingdong!

0 comments:

Post a Comment